ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- Overnight lows will dip into the low-20s.
- Highs on Saturday will be in the low-40s under sunny skies.
- Mostly cloudy skies are expected Sunday with highs in the low-50s.
- Much warmer temperatures are in store next week.
- On Monday, highs will get into the low-60s.
- By mid-week, expect the high temperature to be near 68.
- It will be mostly clear through Wednesday until the chance of showers rolls in.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Will it snow in the Carolinas? Here’s what you can expect this winter)
©2022 Cox Media Group