ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- We will inch closer to 80 by Thursday before Friday morning cools off in the low 40s to 50s.
- A fast-moving cold front sweeps through Friday, but it’s moisture starved, so we’ll only see some clouds, no rain.
- Behind the cold front, another push of fall chill arrives for the weekend.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: App State professor talks about fall foliage with Meteorologist John Ahrens)
©2022 Cox Media Group