ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Wednesday is the day that we finally warm back up. Highs return to the mid 60s by the afternoon.
- More clouds come back in on Thanksgiving, but the holiday stays pleasant with highs still near 60 degrees.
- It’s after the holiday when rainy and dreary weather returns. Showers come back in on Friday and last through Saturday before we start to dry up by Sunday afternoon.
- The first batch of rain will come Friday morning.
- Temps stay near 60 or above going into next week.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group