ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- We have another day of some sunshine and warm weather before clouds arrive.
- High temperatures on Wednesday will climb into the upper-60s.
- It will be mostly cloudy starting Wednesday night.
- The chance of rain arrives Thursday, which will last into Saturday.
- On Thursday, showers are likely with windy conditions.
- The high on Thursday will be near 58 degrees.
- Rain chances remain in the forecast on Friday with a high around 63.
- Expect cooler weather over the weekend.
- Sunday will be clear with a high of 54 and low of around 34.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Will it snow in the Carolinas? Here’s what you can expect this winter)
©2022 Cox Media Group