ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- Highs Friday hit the low 60s.
- The system should be all clear by Saturday.
- Cooler temps are in the forecast.
- Below-freezing temperatures are in the forecast for Sunday and Monday mornings.
WOW! We've already made it to St. Patty's Day. Here's a look at some upcoming holidays. pic.twitter.com/xrUbHYJEs0— Madi Baggett (@madithemet) March 17, 2023
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Spring Outlook: New season brings higher threat for severe weather in Carolinas)
©2022 Cox Media Group