CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A former driver is suing after he said an actor on a reality show attacked him outside a Charlotte nightclub.
The lawsuit said Anthony Greene was hired in 2016 to drive actresses from the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" show to various locations for the grand opening of Club One in Charlotte.
While there, Greene said an actress' ex-boyfriend Matthew Jordan opened the door and punched him in the face.
Then, he said the show's producers and the people associated with the club tried to discourage him from pressing charges.
Greene said he went to the emergency room the next day and said he got a concussion.
The lawsuit was filed against Jordan, Peter Thomas, who is also featured on the show, Club One Charlotte, and True Entertainment.
Club One is owned by Thomas.
In March, Thomas was arrested in Miami and charged with check fraud.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Woman spiked fiancée's soda with eye drops, inspired by movie
- 2 kids found dead inside burned home identified; search for mom's body continues
- Woman sues ex-girlfriend claiming she stole her winning lottery ticket
- FORECAST: Afternoon downpours likely as warm, muggy air settles in
- Former driver sues reality TV stars after alleged assault outside Charlotte nightclub
© 2019 Cox Media Group.