CHARLOTTE, N.C. - With school just around the corner, one Charlotte community center is making sure kids have what they need.
The Camino Community Center is hosting its annual “Go Back to School” children's health fair.
It will be held Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Bethesda Health Center on Stetson Drive.
The event allows uninsured children to take a physical, which is required by schools. They'll also receive free supplies.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 5 things about the Louisiana theater shooting
- Passengers help restrain unruly woman on flight from Charlotte
- UPDATE: Police identify Louisiana theater shooter
- Pastor on edge after men walk into Salisbury church with bags
- Two teachers played heroic roles during theater shooting
- Person struck, killed by Amtrak train near Salisbury