CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect Yafo Kitchen to open in Plaza Midwood early next week.
That popular Mediterranean-inspired concept is putting the finshing touches on its 3,500-square-foot space in the neighborhood, says Frank Scibelli, founder of FS Food Group.
It will be located in One305 Central, a $50 million, mixed-use development at the corner of Central and Clement avenues.
Plaza Midwood marks the second location for Yafo, following its SouthPark debut in 2016. The brand has found success with its focus on fresh, high-quality food in a fast-casual setting.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Wake Forest hoops coach pleads not guilty for punch that killed tourist
- Store owner who shot, killed man breaking into business to face judge
- FORECAST: Storms set to return, stick around through weekend
- Police say Myrtle Beach restaurant owner beat worker who asked about pay
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Some credit cards dropping certain protections
© 2019 Cox Media Group.