CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A growing restaurant chain with roots in North Carolina has added its latest location in the Steele Creek area of southwest Charlotte.
The East Coast Wings + Grill location at 5220 New Fashion Way, near Charlotte Premium Outlets, opened yesterday, according to a news release.
That location marks a second restaurant for local franchisee Red Chillies Group. The ownership group also has an ECW+G restaurant in Waxhaw.
ECW+G serves up a variety of sauces for buffalo wings, spanning 60 flavor profiles and seven heat indexes. Burgers, flatbreads and craft beer are on the menu, too.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'She didn't bother anybody': Salisbury mother followed, killed by stranger
- Missing Maui hiker's NC family still searching for her; boyfriend passes polygraph
- NC Taco Bell workers appear to smoke inside, as line of cars grows in drive-thru
- FORECAST: Warmer, humid conditions expected for rest of week
- 15-footer among 'cluster' of great white sharks tracked off Carolina coast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.