CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A Mediterranean-inspired fast-casual restaurant will join the lineup at Optimist Hall early next year.
Mezeh Mediterranean Grill has snagged roughly 2,300 square feet at that $60 million adaptive-reuse project by Charlotte’s White Point Partners and Atlanta-based Paces Properties.
Optimist Hall sits on an 11.9-acre parcel at 1115 N. Brevard St.
Mezeh dishes up a Western interpretation of Mediterranean foods, with a menu built around cage-free, grass-fed proteins.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- 2 people dead after shooting at nightclub in Lancaster, officials say
- ‘Stone merchandise' falls on customer at Charlotte business, killing him
- Community rallies in support of high school cheerleaders holding MAGA banner
- 'We will never forgive him': UNCC shooting suspect pleads guilty to killing 2, injuring 4
- ‘Take care of it': NC sheriff accused of plotting murder of deputy over tape of racist comments
© 2019 Cox Media Group.