HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. - The police are looking for a man in connection with an early-morning armed robbery Monday at McDonald's in Huntersville.
Huntersville Police Department responded at 2:45 a.m. to McDonald’s Restaurant at 14220 Boren St.
The man came through the drive-thru window, grabbed an undisclosed amount of money and fled in a black passenger vehicle, police said.
He was described as a black male wearing a black hooded jacket, black athletic pants with white stripes down the legs, gloves and black shoes.
Police said the man was armed with a black rifle.
The Huntersville police asked anyone with information on the robbery to call Lt. A.S. Dempski at 704-464-5400 or North Mecklenburg Crime Stoppers at 704-896-7867.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Business owners taking action after 5 stabbed at hookah bar
- WATCH: Linville Gorge wildfire spreads to 600 acres in Burke County
- Card skimmer found on Rock Hill ATM, police say
- Tips pour in after teen taken by teacher triggers nationwide alert
- Missing NC teen found dead in woods
- Man on run after attempted 'execution-style' slaying in Badin
© 2018 Cox Media Group.