CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A home in Charlotte's Foxcroft neighborhood marked the most expensive residential sales in Mecklenburg County last month, carrying a $3.4 million price tag.
That nearly 8,800-square-foot home, located less than two miles away from SouthPark mall, last sold for about $1.2 million in February 2015, according to county real estate records. It was originally listed on the market last September for $3.5 million.
The county's 10 priciest home sales in May range in price from $1.98 million to $3.4 million, spanning the Charlotte neighborhoods of Foxcroft, Eastover, Second Ward in uptown, Myers Park, Challis Farm as well as The Peninsula in Cornelius.
See the full list and home photos here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: 2 dead, including 11-year-old boy, after mobile home set on fire
- 8-year-old boy bitten by shark at Bald Head Island
- Lucky break helps teen survive surprise ray strike off Hilton Head
- FORECAST: Monday kicks off week of rainy, muggy weather across region
- Retired UNC professor dead after disappearing during NY swim race
© 2019 Cox Media Group.