CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Fire Department said the Red Cross is assisting two people after a car caught fire inside their garage Sunday morning.
Firefighters responded to the blaze around 2:30 a.m. on Osage Circle in the Derita neighborhood.
The flames quickly spread from the garage to the house, causing an estimated $85,000 in damage, according to fire officials.
CFD said both occupants suffered minor injuries, but only one was transported to a hospital.
Investigators deemed the fire accidental.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.