Iredell County commissioners approved tax incentives they hope will create 300 new jobs. Commissioners signed off on $530,000 in incentives for an unidentified automotive parts manufacturer.
That company is looking to open a $23 million facility by the end of 2018.
The manufacturer has 180 days to accept the offer.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mecklenburg County's ransomware recovery will take days
- Remains positively identified as slain 3-year-old NC girl, DA says
- TRACKING: Possibility of snow flurries Friday as temps plunge
- Woman reports being groped on United flight to Charlotte; FBI investigates
- WATCH: Keith Monday’s Thursday forecast outlook
- Eye doctor accused of sexual assault makes public statement online
© 2018 Cox Media Group.