CONCORD, N.C. - On the heels of opening its corporate offices and test kitchen in Charlotte, iconic sweet-treat maker Krispy Kreme is debuting a fresh store design in the region, too. The shop at 8018 Concord Mills Blvd. will open at 6 a.m. tomorrow.
It marks the brand’s first comprehensive store redesign in more than a decade, according to a news release. And it’s one of 45 stores Krispy Kreme plans to open across the country through 2020.
The design boasts digital and interactive features and “a ‘stylistic wink’ to Krispy Kreme’s heritage, while capturing the brand’s fun, warm and authentic personality.” It will offer an expanded menu, with doughnut-infused ice cream in both milkshakes and scoop sandwiches as well as customizable doughnut options where customers can choose from different glazes, toppings and drizzles.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Person dies after jet ski crash on Lake Norman, officials say
- Crews responding to crash involving NC trooper on motorcycle in west Charlotte
- NC father killed after wave off Oak Island broke neck to donate organs
- FORECAST: Last day of heat wave before cold front, storms move in
- Deputies: 4-wheeler rider shot, killed after reportedly running two people over
© 2019 Cox Media Group.