CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Lamborghini Charlotte and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse teamed up to collect toys for children in need in Charlotte.
The U.S. Marines' Toys for Tots program collects gifts for struggling families each and every year.
"I love doing events like this,” U.S. Marine Sgt. Bower Smith said. “It's a good time to get out, get involved in the community and it's for a good cause."
Ten Lamborghinis filled with toys drove in the Bull Run to the well-known steakhouse Monday as part of the toy drive.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- State trooper who stopped speeding van helps deliver baby on NC highway
- Hundreds of flights canceled in Charlotte, nationwide as Midwest braces for snowstorm
- Deputy shoots man holding gun during domestic dispute in Iredell County, officials say
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Monday forecast outlook
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals: Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, Walmart and more
Cox Media Group