Hurricane Florence officially made landfall Friday morning as a Category 1 storm near Wrightsville Beach, bringing with it heavy rain, strong winds, and life-threatening flooding.
Social media from across the Carolina's is capturing Florence's arrival.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- FLORENCE UPDATES: Category 1 hurricane makes landfall near Wrightsville Beach
- 'We are coming to get you': Crews work to rescue residents from rising flood waters
- FLORENCE ARRIVES: Watch these must-see livestreams of the Carolina coast
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Friday forecast outlook
- One killed in crash on I-77, south of Carowinds in York County
© 2018 Cox Media Group.