CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Foxcroft Wine Co. brings a wine bar, restaurant and retail wine store to south Charlotte.
That location, at 7416 Waverly Walk Ave., Suite H-1, opens Tuesday. The Waverly mixed-used development is near Providence Road and Interstate 485.
"We hope our new neighbors will appreciate having a Foxcroft Wine Co. much closer to home," says Conrad Hunter, Foxcroft owner.
The new space — the brand's fourth following locations in SouthPark, Dilworth and Greenville, South Carolina — clocks in at 4,000 square feet. It has seating for 100 inside with two private dining rooms available. The patio can accommodate 26.
Expect the Waverly location to deliver new dishes and drinks exclusive to south Charlotte.
Read more and check out photos here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Family Dollar employee has wedding rings taken at gunpoint
- 3 arrested, tied to human trafficking case involving teen in Gastonia
- Man charged with murder 15 years after woman's body found in car trunk
- FORECAST: Morning sprinkles before sunny, dry midweek conditions
- 15-year-old boy accused of shooting 19-year-old woman in face
© 2019 Cox Media Group.