CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man was arrested Tuesday night for taking pictures up a woman's skirt back in June at a Michaels in Ballantyne, police said.
Andrew Mckenzie, a former employee at Michaels, is charged with felony secret peeping.
The incident happened on June 16 at the store on Rea Road in the Stonecrest Shopping Center, officials said.
Channel 9 has reported on McKenzie in the past.
In 2010, he was arrested for allegedly using a cellphone on his shoe to record up women's dresses in the Target at the Metropolitan in Midtown.
McKenzie was convicted in 2011 and given a suspended sentence with probation, according to North Carolina Department of Public Safety records.
A Michael’s store manager told Channel 9 they were unaware of the past charge when they hired McKenzie and said he no longer works there.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- Woman attacked while jogging on Charlotte greenway, police say
- Rock Hill man betrayed after attorney pockets $166K mortgage payoff
- 'He was looking forward to heaven': Boy with rare form of dwarfism laid to rest
- New traffic pattern on North Tryon Street causes confusion for drivers
- Man arrested for taking pictures up woman's skirt in Michaels, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.