CHESTER COUNTY, S.C. — A man was stabbed to death in Chester County Thursday night, according to deputies.
Authorities charged 55-year-old Michael Roberts with the murder of 33-year-old Michael Jackson Jr.
The stabbing happened at a home on Ballpark Drive, and deputies said that neither man lived at the house.
Investigators have not said what led to the stabbing.
Jackson's death is Chester County's first homicide of the year.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- VIDEO: Defense department releases MOAB strike footage
- Government: 36 Islamic State fighters killed by massive bomb
- Warrant: Mother of Burke Co. boy found dead on porch had used drugs
- WATCH: Christine Rapp's Friday forecast
- Police: Richmond County man dismembered 75-year-old man
- Mint Hill church to give away free gas, grocery cards Friday
Cox Media Group