ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. - Officials said a man on Rowan County's most wanted list who is accused of threatening a judge is now in custody.
Investigators said Keng Vang made countless threatening social media posts expressing frustration with law enforcement, the Department of Social Services and the judicial system after being charged with child abuse last year.
In some of the posts, he is accused of threatening to hang Rowan County Chief District Court Judge Charlie Brown.
Vang was detained Friday at a home in Anson County.
He has been charged with felony threatening a court officer.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man in custody, accused of threatening to hang Rowan County judge
- SC teacher's letter of resignation goes viral after quitting mid-year
- Man, apparently upset, damages former Gov. Pat McCrory's car with large tree limb
- FORECAST: Scattered showers linger as crews survey storm damage across Carolinas
- 2 killed, 1 injured after police chase ends in fiery crash in York County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.