GWINNETT COUNTY, GA - A man who lured a Ballantyne teenager away from her home and held her captive for over a year was recently arrested on a probation violation.
Michael Wwysolovski targeted Hailey Burns in 2016 through an eating disorder website when she was 16 years old.
The FBI rescued her a year later from Wwysolovski's home in Georgia.
Wysolovski agreed to a deal and avoided prison time but had to register as a sex offender.
He was arrested Tuesday night in Gwinnett County and is being held without bond.
If convicted of violating his probation, he could go to prison.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- Woman attacked while jogging on Charlotte greenway, police say
- Rock Hill man betrayed after attorney pockets $166K mortgage payoff
- 'He was looking forward to heaven': Boy with rare form of dwarfism laid to rest
- New traffic pattern on North Tryon Street causes confusion for drivers
- Man arrested for taking pictures up woman's skirt in Michaels, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.