CHARLOTTE, N.C. - An expanded sponsorship of the Carolina Panthers by Mooresville-based home improvement retailer Lowe's Cos. Inc. will include adding team merchandise to company stores and working with players on community projects this season and beyond.
Lowe's is spotlighting the Panthers, Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles while also continuing to roll out an official NFL sponsorship signed with the league in January. This month, Lowe's affixed its logo above the east entrance at Bank of America Stadium as part of a literal sign of how its Panthers partnership is growing.
"(It's an opportunity to) just really demonstrate that Lowe's and the Carolina Panthers (have a lot of) synergies since we're both large Carolina companies," Bill Boltz, Lowe's executive vice president of merchandising, told CBJ of the new sponsorship elements. "Big opportunity for us, so we're excited about it."
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'She was so young': Family mourns Union County teen killed by father
- 'We heard this big boom': Man fires gun inside CVS during hold up
- NC 9-year-old shot, killed in car was on the way to get snow cone
- Woman killed in Highway 74 crash remembered as 'warm, kindhearted'
- FORECAST: Heat holds on ahead of afternoon showers, evening downpours
© 2019 Cox Media Group.