SEATTLE - Charlotte's chances of getting a Major League Soccer team are looking better.
MLS Commissioner Don Garber said Friday that Charlotte and Panthers owner David Tepper are making their names known in the league.
Garber said no announcements would be made for the next few months.
In the video at the top of this webpage, the positive things the league commissioner said about the Queen City.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police identify man killed after fight with friend at Ballantyne townhouse
- Kemba Walker brought to tears during emotional Charlotte return
- Man found dead on Chester County road, deputies say
- FORECAST: Drying out before hard freeze arrives this weekend
- Car ends up on its roof in creek after crashing off bridge near uptown
© 2019 Cox Media Group.