CHESTER, S.C. - Police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide Wednesday afternoon at an apartment in Chester.
A 19-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman were found dead inside the apartment when someone checked on them, according to police.
The two were identified as Keshawn Christopher Wylie and Andrel McCrorey.
The case is under investigation and no further details have been released.
Return to this story for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Private school founder gets federal prison term for role in human trafficking
- Worker hurt in explosion, fire at Catawba County plant, firefighters say
- Charlotte defense attorney explains increase in violent crimes
- FORECAST: Near-record lows Wednesday morning; chill sticking around
- 2 boys who escaped Concord development center captured
© 2019 Cox Media Group.