CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The head of the North Carolina Department of Transportation will provide an update this summer on changes to the Interstate 77 toll contract.
NCDOT Secretary Jim Trogdon will meet the local advisory group sometime over the summer to give an update on the contract review process.
The state is going to allow the project to finish construction before any changes are made, according to the I-77 toll advisory committee's Huntersville representative.
The group is going to have an additional meeting in two weeks where each member will say what they want to happen.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- SC prison secured after 7 inmates killed following riot, officials say
- Residents begin cleanup after harrowing storm: 'It was like a whirlwind'
- WATCH: Vicki Graf's Monday forecast outlook
- CMPD identifies man shot to death in city's 15th homicide of 2018
- Rock Hill pizza worker slapped after delivery service failed
© 2018 Cox Media Group.