CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect this new concept in NoDa to dish up tacos — with a barbecue twist — and craft margaritas.
Bargarita expects to open in the former Solstice Tavern space at 3221 N. Davidson St. by early November, says Rachel Kamen, managing partner in the Mason Jar Group.
That hospitality group is also behind The Union in South End, 204 North Kitchen & Cocktails in uptown and Grace O’Malley’s Irish Public House in Matthews.
“It’s definitely a neighborhood we’ve always loved and wanted to be in. There was no way we were going to say no,” Kamen says of the site.
She helped developed a hybrid idea that incorporates a taste of barbecue, just in the form of Tex-Mex inspired fare.
Read more about plans for Bargarita here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NC man sought in rape of 5-year-old he was babysitting, deputies say
- Prominent doctor was visiting Charlotte when hit by stray bullet in uptown
- 2 teenagers charged with shooting at CMPD officers in Steele Creek
- FORECAST: Charlotte likely will see more record-setting heat; still no rain
- NC high school football player stops to honor national anthem in viral photo
© 2019 Cox Media Group.