The newly named head coach for the Carolina Panthers, Matt Rhule, has put his sprawling estate near Waco, Texas, on the market for $2.5 million.
Listing broker Haley Holden, with Magnolia Realty, confirmed in a message to CBJ that the property belongs to Rhule and his wife, Julie.
“You guys are lucky to have Matt and the Rhules coming out your way,” she wrote in the message.
Read more about the property and see additional photos here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- WATCH: Police release video of missing 6-year-old SC girl getting off school bus
- Remains found believed to be North Carolina woman who was ‘dumpster diving’
- Taco shops close as restaurant group files for bankruptcy
- Union County health officials monitoring ‘small number’ of people for coronavirus
- Woman pleads guilty, sentenced for giving vodka to teen who died of alcohol poisoning
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group