CHARLOTTE, N.C. - One of several multifamily properties by a local developer is seeing its first residents move in.
Crescent Communities is wrapping up Novel Montford Park, a 337-unit multifamily development at Park Road and Mockingbird Lane, the former site of Pfeiffer University’s Charlotte campus before it relocated within the submarket.
Novel Montford Park includes studios ranging from 527 to 643 square feet, with listed monthly rents between $1,134 and $1,258; one-bedroom units measuring between 650 and 1,109 square feet, with rents between $1,366 and $2,244; and two-bedroom apartments between 996 and 1,399 square feet, with rents between $2,064 and $2,825.
The property includes a bevy of outdoor amenities, including a saltwater pool and chaise lounge shelf, private cabanas with TVs, a B-Cycle station, trellis patio with grill area, fire pits, a roof deck terrace with indoor gathering space, game lawn with badminton, and dedicated small- and large-breed dog parks. An on-site fitness center includes cardio, weights, Peloton bikes and Fitness-On-Demand options, and a “telework” room is available for residents working from home. The top level of the parking garage will be used for drive-in movies.
Read more and check out additional renderings here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Investigators in hazmat suits called to Mooresville home where 2 men died
- Armed robbers terrorize store employees at The Arboretum
- ‘Glass exploded in my face': Road rage victim says he has guardian angel
- FORECAST: Humidity arrives Thursday; severe weather on the horizon
- Woman beats underwear-clad man with bat after she finds him breaking into car
© 2019 Cox Media Group.