WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. — Crews were on the scene of an overnight fire at the Water Wheel RV Park in Watauga County.
The fire broke out around 3 a.m. off Highway 194 North, west of Boone.
County communications officials told Channel 9 an RV caught fire, but crews were able to prevent the flames from spreading.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- MUST SEE: House being moved winds up stuck on Iredell County road
- Massive 4-alarm fire rips through downtown Chesterfield businesses
- BUSTED: Police find $500K, guns, drugs after neighbors complain
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Riverwalk development on hold after underground asbestos landfill disturbed
Cox Media Group