RAEFORD, N.C. — A North Carolina man faces more than 300 separate counts for sex-related crimes involving a juvenile.
The Hoke County sheriff said Sunday that Joshuah Taylor Bradshaw, 30, was apprehended by the FBI in Mississippi and returned to North Carolina.
The sheriff said detectives went to a Raeford home last month for a reported juvenile sexual assault. Arrest warrants were obtained, but Bradshaw left North Carolina.
The charges include:
- Statutory sexual offense with a child by an adult - 12 counts
- Taking indecent liberties with children - 12 counts
- Crimes against nature - 12 counts
- First-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 12 counts
- Second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 144 counts
- Third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 144 counts
Bradshaw was extradited back to Raeford and received 332 charges. He was placed on a $20 million bond while awaiting a first court appearance on Monday.
Cox Media Group