CHARLOTTE, N.C. - An uptown office tower has sold to an ownership group that includes a prolific local developer.
Charlotte-based Crescent Communities, in a joint venture with investment manager Nuveen Real Estate, says it has acquired the 101 North Tryon building, a 20-story, 546,878-square-foot tower at the northwest corner of Trade and Tryon streets.
A Mecklenburg County deed for the sale could not be immediately found. Crescent did not immediately disclose the purchase price of the building.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: 2 dead, including 11-year-old boy, after mobile home set on fire
- 8-year-old boy bitten by shark at Bald Head Island
- Lucky break helps teen survive surprise ray strike off Hilton Head
- FORECAST: Monday kicks off week of rainy, muggy weather across region
- Retired UNC professor dead after disappearing during NY swim race
© 2019 Cox Media Group.