Pampers announced Tuesday it is putting 5,000 changing tables in public restrooms across North America over the next two years as a part of its Love the Change campaign.
The impetus is a survey that found 90 percent of dads have gone into a public restroom with their child and had nowhere to change them.
Pampers is working with Koala Kare to find restrooms in high-traffic areas that need changing tables in men’s restrooms. That includes libraries, community centers and parks at major cities across the country.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I felt something grab my leg': Teen surfer bitten by shark at Ocean Isle Beach
- NC park officials issue warning about 'zombie snake' that can play dead
- Crews rescue teenager stranded on South Fork River island
- FORECAST: Humidity drops as we dry out after 4 straight days of rain
- Grandmother of SC dad who killed his 5 kids asks to spare his life
© 2019 Cox Media Group.