CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Park Road in the Dilworth neighborhood had to be shut down for more than 12 hours as crews worked to repair downed power lines following a crash Thursday night.
The crash happened around 6 p.m. at the intersection of Park Road and Park Road West after a driver took out power lines.
Duke Energy crews were on the scene throughout the night making repairs, and had everything back up and running by 7:30 a.m.
Police have not said if the driver is facing charges.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'Faulty mechanical equipment' blamed for active shooter report at Topsail HS
- Brother of Brody Allen, who died of brain cancer, hit by multiple vehicles
- Feds intervene in claims of racial slurs at Mooresville restaurant
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Friday forecast outlook
- FBI needs help identifying man seen in video in 13-year-old girl's abduction
© 2019 Cox Media Group.