CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A person was hurt when they were shot early Sunday morning at Club 704 in northwest Charlotte, police said.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police responded to reports of a shooting around 1:50 a.m. at the club on Brookshire Boulevard near Cross Street.
The victim was shot in the leg and had a non-life-threatening injury.
When officers arrived, they determined that an argument at the club had escalated and someone began shooting.
After the shooting, authorities said there were two separate crashes nearby involving cars leaving the club. Police have not said if anyone was hurt in the crashes.
No arrests have been made.
No other details have been released.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this ongoing investigation.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Person shot after argument at northwest Charlotte club, police say
- Stores placed on lockdown after fights break out at Carolina Place Mall
- 9-year-old boy accidentally killed by father while hunting in SC, officials say
- Contracted Santa worker says negative criticism was racially driven
- Popular NoDa restaurants now taking reservations, for a price
Cox Media Group