BURKE COUNTY, N.C. - SynergyLabs, a manufacturer of pet products, is creating 237 jobs in Burke County, Gov. Roy Cooper announced on Tuesday.
The manufacturer will invest $11.2 million into the plant that will be in Hildebran.
SynergyLabs makes flea and tick control and grooming products.
“North Carolina offers high-tech manufacturers like SynergyLabs the right ingredients for success from our skilled workers to our transportation networks,” Cooper said in a news release. “We are excited to see this infusion of jobs in Burke County, and will continue to work to bring jobs and economic growth to our state’s rural communities.”
The average salary for the new positions will reach $40,568. The current average wage in Burke County is $35,759.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 3 teens arrested after 17-year-old girl shot to death in northwest Charlotte
- Teen, boyfriend charged after 2 found dead in mobile home arson
- Police arrest man accused of raping guard at South End construction site
- 9th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while vacationing with friends
- Authorities conducting death investigation in Monroe
© 2019 Cox Media Group.