The taps are flowing at Pineville’s first brewery.
Middle James Brewing Co. opened its doors at lunchtime Friday.
It occupies roughly 10,000 square feet at 400 N. Polk St. — formerly a clubhouse for Golf Village.
“We’re hoping this place will become a staple to hang out and gather in the Pineville community,” said Mike Smoak.
He and Andrew Viapiano are behind that venture. (Fun fact: the brewery’s name comes from their matching middle names.)
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Domestic dispute leads to deadly shooting in Fort Mill, deputies say
- Man charged with 20-year-old's murder near uptown Charlotte, officials say
- 'Her spirit is going to live on': Loved ones to honor teen reportedly killed by father
- PHOTOS: A peek inside latest development to wrap up in South End
- FORECAST: Cold front and clouds linger throughout weekend
© 2019 Cox Media Group.