MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Traffic will be restricted through Saturday morning on a major Iredell County road after a pipe under the road failed.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reports the westbound turn lane and the left lanes in both directions of N.C. 150 will be closed starting Friday.
Crews are working to replace about 40 feet of steel pipe. The work is being done on N.C. 150 just west of Interstate 77.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Man wanted for domestic violence against woman found dead at vacant home
- Mother leaves toddler in hot car outside Northlake Mall, officials say
- FORECAST: Scattered showers as heat wave ends ahead of pleasant weekend
- Troopers: Man killed when Mustang crashes, flips in Gaston County
- Charged with child sex crimes, new SC mayor immediately suspended
© 2019 Cox Media Group.