CHARLOTTE, N.C. - For the second time in just over a month, someone was shot at a southeast Charlotte arcade.
Officials said a man was shot around 5:15 a.m. Sunday at the AIA Arcade on Independence Boulevard after he came inside the business pointing a stolen gun at three people.
The person who pulled the trigger hasn't been identified, but the victim is expected to be OK.
This isn't the first time Channel 9 has reported on a shooting at the arcade. Last month, sources said a pair robbed the business at gunpoint and when they tried to leave, a security guard started shooting, hitting one of them. The robbers fired back, but no one else was hurt.
In Sunday's case, police said they aren't looking for any suspects and no arrests have been made.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Mother, 11-year-old found dead in Alexander Co. home after fire ruled arson
- Man accused of robbing Charlotte woman at gunpoint during meeting for online exchange
- North Carolina county issues warning about possible measles exposure
- FORECAST: Sunny, dry Father's Day paves way for rainy workweek
- NC mom credits app for saving teen trapped in car 25 feet down mountainside
© 2019 Cox Media Group.