CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police are investigating after two people were shot in west Charlotte Sunday night.
The shooting happened around 10 p.m. on Dundeen Street near the Northwest School of the Arts.
According to MEDIC, the first victim was shot in the arm and taken to Carolinas Medical Center.
CMPD said the second victim was grazed by a bullet.
Both victims are expected to be OK.
Police have not said what led to the shooting and no arrests have been made.
No other information has been released.
This is an ongoing investigation. Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: 2 dead, including 11-year-old boy, after mobile home set on fire
- 8-year-old boy bitten by shark at Bald Head Island
- Lucky break helps teen survive surprise ray strike off Hilton Head
- FORECAST: Monday kicks off week of rainy, muggy weather across region
- Retired UNC professor dead after disappearing during NY swim race
© 2019 Cox Media Group.