CHARLOTTE, N.C. — These NoDa restaurants are accepting reservations for the first time — but it’ll cost you. Haberdish and Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub are dedicating up to 25% of seating to paid reservations.
That means guests who want a guaranteed dinner time can pony up $3 a seat Fridays through Sundays, or $2 a seat Tuesday through Thursday.
“This is a different guest we are serving. If people really want to guarantee a seat without a wait, they can. If they’d rather just walk up like the majority of our customers, or join our wait list like we’ve been doing for years — there continues to be no charge for that,” said Jeff Tonidandel, who owns both spots with wife Jamie Brown.
The restaurants will be using Wisely to manage their reservations and wait lists. Tonidandel notes that paid reservations are common in other cities.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Stores placed on lockdown after fights break out at Carolina Place Mall
- Man charged with deadly southeast Charlotte shooting, CMPD says
- Contracted Santa worker says negative criticism was racially driven
- Traffic delayed for hours at Concord Mills on Black Friday
- Man arrested for sitting naked in car outside Kohl's on Black Friday, police say
Cox Media Group