CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Crews have scheduled several closures along Interstate 277 in uptown Charlotte as part of a $16.3 million project to improve the highway and 22 bridges.
Overnight Wednesday, two closures from the outer loop will affect the ramps at Carson Boulevard and 3rd/4th streets. The closures will run from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Thursday.
>> In the video at the top of this page, Traffic Team 9’s Mark Taylor breaks down the other closures and alternate routes.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Statesville mother charged with murder weeks after infant son dies
- 1 dead, another injured after car slams into tree in west Charlotte
- Large water main break floods busy street outside South End
- FORECAST: Oppressive conditions see heat index values above 100 degrees
- Special CMS board meeting set on suspended superintendent's contract
© 2019 Cox Media Group.