CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Business Journal is continuing its series that breaks down Niche's recently released school rankings. The second segment of this four-part series focuses squarely on top public middle schools across the Charlotte region.
CBJ has already recapped the area's best public elementary school, according to the Pittsburgh-based research and review site, with public high schools and private K-12 schools still to come.
Four schools each on that list are part of the Fort Mill School District and Union County Public Schools, with another three schools falling in the Cabarrus County Schools district. One school from Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Randolph Middle School in Charlotte's Cotswold neighborhood, is found in the ranking.
See the full ranking here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I have no heart left': Woman loses $300K to Match.com romance scam
- Panthers QB Newton injures foot, Brady solid in Patriots' 10-3 win
- Coach who pleaded guilty to spying on girls will not work in district, officials say
- Alaska Airlines loses 13-year-old daughter, Fayetteville father says
- FORECAST: Thunderstorms roll in again as cold front sweeps through Carolinas
© 2019 Cox Media Group.