CHARLOTTE, N.C. - More single-family homebuilding is underway around the Charlotte region, accompanying a growing local pipeline of multifamily projects.
Homebuilders such as Taylor Morrison Home Corp. (NYSE: TMHC) and Jones Homes USA have started on projects in Union County and Lancaster County, respectively. The 60-home project in Pinnacle at Wesley Chapel marks Scottsdale, Arizona-based Taylor Morrison's first active-adult community in the area, while Orlando, Florida-based Jones Homes is bringing 93 houses to the Bent Creek community in Indian Land — its second project in the area.
There are also apartment and townhouse projects in the works — both within Charlotte city limits and father away in the region.
This slideshow provides a look at some of the latest Charlotte-area projects that CBJ staffers reported on during the month of November.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Troopers: Twin teenage boys killed in high-speed crash in Union County
- No arrests made after man shot, pulled from burning car in northeast Charlotte
- Police: 2 men caught raping woman at Myrtle Beach shopping center
- FORECAST: Schools closed, slick conditions in mountains; chilly temps in Metro
- Concord mayor pro tem resigns after September arrest in Folly Beach
© 2019 Cox Media Group.