• Report: Baby suffers burns after placed too close to heater

    Updated:

    ROCK HILL, S.C. - A baby from Rock Hill is at the burn center in Chapel Hill on Monday after being placed too close to a heater.

    A Department of Social Services case worker report stated the infant was asleep in his car seat when his sibling put him near the heater Sunday morning.

    Their mother was asleep.

    The baby has severe burns to his arms and legs, according to the report. The investigation is ongoing.


    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Report: Baby suffers burns after placed too close to heater

  • Headline Goes Here

    Waffle House shooting: 4 dead after nude gunman opens fire in Tennessee,…

  • Headline Goes Here

    Man killed, three others injured in shootout at Union County hotel, police say

  • Headline Goes Here

    Recent victim wants to see end of paintball shootouts

  • Headline Goes Here

    American Airlines plane with hydraulic fluid leak from Charlotte safely…