CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A few new spots were added to the Charlotte-area restaurant scene in recent weeks.
Among those is an upscale restaurant in SouthPark that has garnered attention as one of Food & Wine magazine’s “most anticipated spring restaurant openings.” Peppervine, the second venture for Anita Greene and husband Bill — the couple behind highly acclaimed Banner Elk concept Artisanal — opened Friday at Piedmont Town Center.
Other new additions include a South End restaurant featuring tastes from the streets of Asia, an eatery dishing up a twist on old-school Italian fare in south Charlotte and a membership-based food and cocktail establishment in NoDa.
This photo gallery has the full March installment of CBJ’s Restaurant Bites, recapping the newest restaurants and bars to open across the Charlotte area last month.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NC restaurant owner closes shop to take all employees, families to Disney
- 'It was chaos outside': Massive flames engulf north Charlotte apartments
- Attorney: Chris Watts' daughter begged for her life after watching sister's murder
- FORECAST: Chilly morning before temps eventually climb into the 50s
- American Airlines boots SC woman, son with rare skin condition off flight
© 2019 Cox Media Group.