CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Several new restaurant concepts debuted in the Charlotte market in late July.
To name a few: Noble Smoke — longtime Charlotte restaurateur Jim Noble's namesake barbecue joint 25 years in the making — opened in west Charlotte; Flower Child — a healthy, fast-causal eatery by Phoenix, Arizona-based Fox Restaurant Concepts — opened in South End, marking the first location for North Carolina; and The Artisan's Palate — a coffeehouse, wine shop and small-plates restaurant that puts an emphasis on the arts community — opened in NoDa.
See the full roundup here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man robbed, shot several times while sitting outside apartment
- South Carolina CBD stores left confused amid raids, new opinion
- 'How dare you': Charlotte woman carjacked at gunpoint in driveway
- FORECAST: After weekend storms, more unsettled weather in store Monday
- Search for suspects in murders of Charlotte woman, boyfriend moves to river
© 2019 Cox Media Group.