INDIAN LAND, S.C. - A man was killed after being thrown from his motorcycle in a crash over the weekend in Indian Land.
South Carolina troopers said the crash happened around 8 a.m. on Saturday at the intersection of Highway 160 and Calvin Hall Road.
Investigators said the motorcyclist, who was wearing a helmet, was traveling west on Highway 160 when he collided with a Toyota that was trying to turn from Highway 160 eastbound onto Calvin Hall Road.
The rider was taken to Carolinas Medical Center in Pineville where he was pronounced dead.
His name has not been released and troopers are still investigating the crash.
No charges have been filed.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- More 'technical issues' leave passengers in limbo at Charlotte Douglas
- Family members find woman dead inside rural Burke County home
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash blocks northbound lanes of I-77 near Rock Hill
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Code Orange Alert forecast
- Man critically injured in shooting at north Charlotte Days Inn
© 2019 Cox Media Group.