ROCK HILL, S.C. - Neighbors are upset that a trail that runs through a Rock Hill neighborhood is not being maintained.
Residents said for the past two years, the trail has been an enjoyable addition to the area, but now it is riddled with problems such as loose gravel, weeds, and signs of erosion.
"I want to be able to walk it without seeing these weeds and garbage," homeowner Sokah Khuth said. "It's not safe if a kid rides, what happens if he falls on his bike?"
Eyewitness News Reporter Gina Esposito spoke to neighbors when the trail first went in two years ago. Watch the video above as she speaks with residents about the problems they are facing now.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police identify man shot, killed in Charlotte's Hidden Valley neighborhood
- Homicide investigation underway in parking lot of east Charlotte apartments
- CMPD to release video of fatal shooting at Charlotte Burger King
- CALM AFTER THE STORM: Sunny, dry skies return for your workweek
- Which Mecklenburg County restaurants didn’t make the grade in March?
© 2019 Cox Media Group.