CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Another month, another lineup of multifamily projects across Mecklenburg County.
As it does every month, the Charlotte Business Journal is recapping the most recently reported residential projects for the Charlotte area. And, as has been the case several times in past months, multifamily has remained at the forefront of local headlines pertaining to residential real estate.
One such example is a rezoning petition by Carolina Development Group NC LLC that could bring another multifamily tower to uptown — a site plan filed with that petition proposed a 32-story building on North Smith Street in Fourth Ward that could include 320 units — either apartments or condominiums — as well as 5,000 square feet of commercial space.
View the full roundup here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Court OKs Stanly County traffic stop after middle-finger to trooper
- Two charged after teen with special needs dies in hot car on SC highway
- 5-year-old SC girl believed to be dead after mother's body found, police say
- FORECAST: Isolated storms possible this afternoon, evening
- Shark feeding frenzy caught on camera off Myrtle Beach coast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.